Monday, May 21, 2007

Upcoming Nintendo Wii Games

Hi I've Compiled a list of the latest release of upcoming WIi Games...be sure to catch them..

Upcoming Wii Games Release Date...

July 30 Mario Strikers Charged Nintendo
Aug. 20 MetroidPrime 3 Corruption Nintendo
September Battalion Wars 2 Nintendo
Aug. 14 High School Musical: Sing It! Disney Interactive Studios
Aug. 14 Madden NFL '08 EA
August Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 EA
August Space Station Tycoon Namco Bandai
August Brunswick Pro Bowling Crave
August Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Crave
August Pinball Hall of Fame: Crave
The Williams Collection
September Brothers in Arms Ubisoft
September Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Warner Bros.
September George of the Jungle Crave
Fall Boogie EA

1 comment:

Bucky said...

I have started an online Wii magazine, and was hoping that I could get a few guest posts from you?

The site is located at http://www.mywiinews.com I am looking to add one or two more authors.

Let me know if you would be interested!